Saturday, March 30, 2013

For more practice, I made Easter cookies for our Easter dinner!

So I have been teaching myself the art of cookie and cake decoration and for more practice to get perfect, lol.  I baked up some Easter cookies for our Easter Sunday dinner and I have to say they turned out pretty good.

I want to give credit to the artist/designer; Americo Kobashi from Creative Mundi.  Without the artwork these cute cookies would not have been even remotely possible because like lots of cookie decorators I have very little art skills and can only draw stick people.  So I used my trustee KopyKake projector and wonderful artwork like Americo Kobashi of Creative Mundi Scrap Shop.  I don't believe Americo is designing any longer but please visit the other talented designers at Creative Mundi.  They are great to use for your personal and commercial uses for scrapping, and other desktop publication and etc.  I did a lot digital scrapping in the past and that is how I know of the talented designers at Creative Mundi :-)

Practice Easter cookies Practice Easter cookies Practice Easter cookies
Practice Easter cookies Practice Easter cookies Practice Easter cookies
Practice Easter cookies Practice Easter cookies Practice Easter cookies

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Cookielicious , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena