Saturday, April 6, 2013

I am entering my first cookie challenge at LilaLoa.com!

It was a sure bet that during the the several hours of online research to teach myself the art of cookie and cake decoration, that I would fall in love with a lot of blogs and I have.  I have listed them in my right column menu so take the time to stop on by there, you won't be sorry.

But one day during my perusing I found myself back at Georgeanne's blog called: LilaLoa.com and she is having a cookie challenge called; "Challenge Yourself - Think Outside the Cutter".  HOW MUCH FUN!!  So I have decided to enter in, why not lol :-)  The idea is to take the diamond ring cookie cutter and make a new design out of it or by using it with another cookie cutter/shape.  My diamond cookie cutter is slightly different since it has the finger hole cut out int he middle of it but I am still entering and I have my idea in mind.  So yesterday I rolled and cut them out, baked, and outlined/filled the cookies with the tan base color. And today I put a wood look effect on the tan base color.  So let's hope they turn out as well as they look in my head.  If they do then you should see them tomorrow.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Cookielicious , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena